22 of the cheesiest chat up lines





                         
22. “I may not be the best looking guy here, but I’m the only one talking to you….!”

21. “God must be missing an angel because you’re right here”.

20. “The human body has 206 bones – would you like another one?”

19. Man: You must be tired
Woman: Why?
Man: Because you’ve been running around in my dreams.

18. “Is that a bump on your head? Cus you’ve clearly fallen from heaven”.

17. Man: I want to marry you.
Woman: why? I’m not desperate.

16. “I wanna roll around the bed with you”.

15. “Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?”

14. “Was your dad a farmer? Cus you sure have great melons”.

13. “Do you believe in love at first sight or shall I walk by again?”

12. “I think I have forgotten my phone number – can I have yours?”

11. “Your name must be Daisy because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here”.



                                                                       

10. “All I have is £10. Is that enough for a cab home from your place?”

9. Man: Excuse me do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
Woman: No, why?
Man: Me neither, but I’m sure it’s enough to break the ice.

8. “The name’s Bond, uni-bond I’ll fill your crack”. (WTF??)

7. “Do you work at subways? Cus you’re giving me a footlong”.

6. “If you were a hamburger in McDonald’s you would be McGorgeous”.

5. “Have I seen you before? Oh, that’s right in the dictionary next to Kablahm!” (so fresh Princey).

4. A guy threw ice on the floor in front of a girl, stamped on it and said, “Now the ice is broken, can I have your number?”

3. “You must be a parking ticket…because you’ve got the word FINE written all over you!”

2. This was a close ranking number 1. It’s so dirty that I think this would land the guy a slap rather than a date - “Would you like to sit on my laps and talk about the first thing that pops up?”

1. And the nomination for the cheesiest chat up line goes to - “How about we go back to mine and do some maths. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply...”

Comments

  1. Very cheesy and some very hackneyed, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One guy said to my friend, Babes don't you remember me? She said no and he went, I'm the man in your dreams. KMT. Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts

Popular Posts